6D2005!!!



IMPORTANT!!!

6D '05 Class Contact list in progress!! Click Here to download the 6D '05 Class List Beta 2 :D

Enjoy!!!

P.S: read the post regarding the Class List for more info!!




Friday, May 05, 2006

post 127

Today,me,Gina & Alicia went together with Eunice to Pizza Hut in conjunction with her birthday.We ate till we were simply bloated but of course, we had fun.After that, we went to take some neo-prints shots--very memorable.A pity most of us couldn't go because of particular cca reasons or because tests/exams are coming,but there are always more chances ahead. I'm quite depressed too because I may have extra cca practics every week and it may 'collide' with a wonderful camp I want to go very much. :(
Lots of things happened in school today too;DDC actually offered to help us during the maths quiz;then our science teacher worried us by telling us that many students failed their science tests,which was really very difficult. I'm afraid I won't do too well,so I hope that those of you who are taking your tests/exams will do better. So all the best to your exams/tests & break a leg(gd luck)!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home